Fuentes Roldán, Alfredo.
Quito: Autor, 2011. 1st ed. 8vo, wrps, 132 p. [15 p. plates], photos, map, bibl., chron. New Paperback 9789940035851 History of the El Sagrario church, also know as the Capilla Mayor de la Catedral, built with stone between 1675 and 1747 by the architect Antonio Rodriguez. Little has been written on this particular parish and so its current parish priest, the book's author, gives a history of the church's erection, its founders, church customs, and many architectural details that are accompanied by handsome photo plates, and hand drawn illustrations by the architect Pablo Roldan Baca. (Item ID: 152464)