Seattle, WA: Puente del Sur, 2020. First edition. Hardcover. vii, 223p., photos, includes limited edition certificate and 5 color prints, wrps. New. Item #187023
"This book is not a history of the American automobile in Cuba. It's about Cubans, and what moves, sustains, and entertains them. Shapiro acquires insight into the lives of Cubans by listening to anecdotes, memories, desires, and hopes, synthesizing them into this work and illustrating the formative spirit of inhabitants of the island."
Limited Special Edition” only 200 copies in print. This book includes:
· Custom red satin box with magnet closure and book-lift ribbon
· 5 author-selected, color prints (ideal for framing)
· Numbered, author-signed Certificate (from 1 to 200)
· Hardcover, color, bilingual English-Spanish edition
· 224 digitally printed pages.